Delivery Dinners of Delaware
Did you know, Delivery Dinners of Delaware does exactly that?
WE DELIVER DINNERS to our friends and neighbors.
Trays serve 4-5 people. All food is fully cooked and either chilled or frozen, based on your request.
Email [email protected] to create your custom order. Remember, nothing is made in advance and everything can be made with your dietary restrictions in mind. Contact us for more information and pricing!
Sample Menu of
Seasonal Dishes & Specials, Spring/Summer 2018
Seasonal Dishes/Specials feature products from these local vendors: Lindauer Family Farm (Rock Hall, MD), Fifer Orchards (Camden-Wyoming, DE), Haass Quality Meats (Dover, DE), Commerce St. Produce (Smyrna, DE), and Pleasanton Seafood Market (Cheswold, DE)
Tandoori Satays: Tender chicken is rubbed with Indian-inspired spices, roasted in a tandoor and served over basmati rice. Chef's own sweet and spicy peanut sauce comes on the side. Tray $36
Chicken and 40 Cloves: Tender bone-in chicken slow-roasted with dozens of local garlic cloves, herbs and spices. Served with chef's choice veggies. Tray $36
Daube de Boeuf: Sounds fancy, but it's as simple and wholesome as can be. Local beef and root veggies are braised in red wine, house-made stock and balsamic until the beef is fall-apart perfect. No knife required! Tray $48
Three-Cheese Cavatappi and Broccoli: Fresh broccoli's looks great right now, and mixed with three creamy cheeses and al dente pasta, it's a crowd favorite. I'll dust it with buttered crumbs, if you like. (lacto vegetarian) Tray $32 (Add Gulf shrimp? Tray $42
Spice-Rubbed Salmon: Twelve herbs and spices are blended with sea salt and rubbed onto Pacific salmon before grilling. Only olive oil adds fat to this heart-healthy option, served atop chef's choice veggies. Tray $42
Cornmeal-Dusted Tilapia: It's in season, and it's more tender than it's been in years. Dusted lightly with fine cornmeal, lemon zest and garlic before being gently pan-fried in olive oil, this spring-friendly choice comes with mixed greens and 8 oz. of the Chef's handmade balsamic vinaigrette. Tray $42
Salisbury S'turkey: Freshly formed patties of lean ground turkey are grilled and topped with local mushrooms, caramelized onion and rich gravy. Served atop sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. Tray $39
Mom-Mom's Chicken and Dumplings: Perfect for cooler nights, this saucy dish of handmade dumplings, local chicken and crisp veggies features her favorite herbs and all the love she intended. Tray $34
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna: Layers of zucchini, squash, bell pepper, spinach, roasted onion, and eggplant are sauced with Jersey tomato and local basil pesto, perfect for entertaining or Sunday night supper. (vegan) Tray $32
Carolina Shrimp and Grits: All-butter grits topped with green onion, Gulf shrimp, smoked sausage and a little cheddar. Want it spicy? I can and will, just tell me how much! Served with my Georgia recipe black pepper honey cornbread. Tray $42
Sides : serves 2-3 (a la carte)
Green Beans Amandine $4 Ratatouille $6
Brown Rice Pilaf $3 Jasmine Rice $4
Balsamic Brussels $5 Broccoli Parmesan $4
Roasted Red Potatoes $3 Honey Glazed Yams $4
Please keep in mind, Chef Jill is a personal chef and creates menus for each and every client based on dietary needs, tastes and customer preferences. Above are special offerings, but menus are completely customizable. The chef can make anything your heart desires! During consultation, Chef Jill will work with you to create custom meals to suit every member of your crowd, so please contact for more options! [email protected]
*Conditions of Delivery:
1. DDoD accepts the following payment methods: PayPal (bank transfer or credit card); check, money order or cash. Gratuity is optional, not required and not added into any menu pricing.
2. 72 hours' notice is required for orders, as all items are made-to-order. If a custom item is requested, Chef Jill will ready an invoice and once that invoice is approved by the customer, the 72 hour window opens. Rush is available - ask when ordering.
3. Add 20% delivery fee to order if the total is less than $80.
4. DDoD delivers to New Castle Co. DE, Kent Co. DE, and south to DE Shore Points. In MD, delivery is available to Kent Co., Cecil Co., Queen Anne's Co., and Caroline Co. In PA, delivery is available to Philadelphia Co., Chester Co., Bucks Co., Montgomery Co., Delaware Co., and southern Lancaster Co. Basically we travel in a 60 mi radius from Smyrna, DE. Outside that area, add 20% delivery fee to total of order.
5. Orders must be to a home, business or commercial location during day/evening hours. Items must also be left with someone, and cannot be left unattended, to ensure proper food handling and safety for all customers.